Western civilization’s full-scale war against all the religions Part 1

In the contemporary world in the name of science, the freedom of scientists to express their research enquiries and know-how is suppressed in the societies following the materialistic atheistic godless Western civilization.

Professor Sternberg of the famous Smithsonian Institution in USA was sacked recently for supporting the scientific discovery called “Intelligent Design”. Intelligent Design scientific discovery affirms that the universe was created by a “Supreme Intelligent Being” which the scientists have named it as “Intelligent Design”.
But in USA, European and other countries which are encapsulated by the materialistic atheistic godless Western civilization, the renowned scientists affirming the scientific discovery of “Intelligent Design” are considered as outlaws and are excommunicated from their societies. Affirming the scientific discovery of “Intelligent Design” is considered as an unpardonable crime and all the scientists reaching this conclusion are severely punished and purged from the universities and scientific institutions.
Prof .Carocline Crocker of George Mason University in USA was fired from the university for supporting the scientific discovery of ‘Intelligent Design’ in the creation of the universe.
Other leading scientists of USA who in recent years were purged from universities and excommunicated for affirming the scientific discovery of “Intelligent Design” are as follows:
Professor Michael Egnor, Professor Robert Marks of Iowa State University, Professor Guillermo Gonzalez and Professor Jonathan Wells.
The scientific discovery of Intelligent Design closely links modern science to theology and religion and for this reason this discovery is opposed at all levels in the Western secular godless societies which are directly or indirectly controlled by Zionist bankers and capitalists.
Discovery Institute in USA has expounded the Intelligent Design discovery in a rational and scientific way and for this reason this organization is condemned by the Zionist controlled media, universities and Judiciary in USA.
The scientists supporting the Intelligent Design discovery on the other hand condemn and nullify the theory of Darwinism and materialism which is considered as sacred Dogma and philosophy of the materialistic atheistic Western civilization which started one thousand years ago by the Crusade Wars to occupy the Holy Land of Palestine from the Muslim rule and the emergence of the Zionist Knight Templars Movement and other crypto-secret movements which based the foundation of the present Western civilization in Europe and Americas on atheism and materialism.
But today Darwinism is considered as sacred Dogma and philosophy of the materialistic atheistic Western civilization which has led some of the scientists and people to turn to atheism and skepticism.

Research Scholar in Islamic History
Department of Islamic History
Islamic Research Foundation
The Holy Shrine of Imam Reza (A.S.)
Mashhad, IRAN

Western civilization’s full-scale war against all the religions Part 2

Check Also

Report: Why west turns blind eye to terrorist-besieged Syrian Shiite cities of Fu’ah, Kafriya?

Right on the heels of the recent Syrian army’s successes in its anti-terror push in …