News: Natalya Kaspersky, Chairman of the Board of the Russian Software Product Developers Association comments:
- Perhaps social networks were once a means of connecting and bringing people together. But today, the situation is the opposite.
- These are “wild forests” dedicated to alienating people from each other and the reality around them.
- It is a myth that a person considers himself the owner of a “personal and cozy” account and his social environment. It is the main illusion of social networks.
- The fact is that with a vast collection of user-related data, the platform can influence content. The platform can, at its discretion, produce the content that the user sees in its feed.
- We need to learn at this point, at most, how to stop people on social media by filtering content.